Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Le Tour de France

Hey everyone its been awhile since I have posted anything, but no worries Im back. I found this video and thought I would share it. This is bike racing and this is why im addicted to it. The madness and mayhem of a race is in describable. This month I will be doing 2-3 races. Ill have the race report up as soon as I can plus some pictures.

A week ago I rode the BYU-Idaho rode race. It was a nice rolling corse with a few really nice steady climbs. The race was 50 miles long and after about mile 8 my friend Clint and I decided to break away. We ended up riding the corse in 2 hours and 11 minutes. Its was a great ride really fast even though we had a gnarly headwind. Clint beat me in the final sprint by about half a second but oh well I cant complain about 2nd place.

Here are a few pictures that nate shoot of us as we were crossing the finish line.





No comments:

Post a Comment