Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flaming Lips

Hey everyone so yesterday I purchased tickets for the Flaming Lips concert in SLC on September 17th. Right before I bought them my mum said "Tate who are these people and why do you wanna see them so badly". So mum conceder this my formal response to your question. The Flaming Lips are considered on of the greatest bands to see live. They are full of energy and emotion (as you can see from their videos). One of the thing that Wayne Coyne I most known for is his orbit. In the middle of the concert he gets inside a giant inflatable orb and then proceeds to walk into the crowd in it. Everyone then holds him up in the air and he continues the show. Im super stoked and best of all I going with all my friends and family!







Thanks for reading,

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment