Thursday, October 20, 2011

Recent Roll (Nature Park)




So today I was out testing out my new avid shorty ultimate brakes on my cross bike. While I was out riding I suddenly realize how beautiful the evening sunset was and decided to snap a few pictures. I found a really cool trail that runs along the river its pretty technical so I wasn’t able to go super fast. However, I was able to put my new brakes stopping ability to the test. There were a few times when I got too gutsy and had to lock up my wheels or go into the river. I have a unique setup on my brakes currently the front brake is setup for muddy conditions and the rear is setup for pure stopping ability. So far I’m a believer in these bad boys they did everything and more than what they were designed to do.

Here are a few pictures that I snapped while riding and a few from the last week or so. Sorry if the quality is kind of low they were taken while riding on my iPhone.

Cheers 











No comments:

Post a Comment