Friday, October 7, 2011

Honey Stinger Products


Hey Guys, 

I have started to sell Honey Stinger Waffles and Chews. These waffles and chews are Lance Armstrong inspired which mean they will make you a better cyclist! However, I’m not promising that you will be able to win the TDF. These things are great and actually quite a tasty alternative form of nutrition for on the bike or off of it. The waffles are pure organic energy that comes in three different flavors vanilla, original (honey), and strawberry. I have tried all three and to be honest they are all really tasty. I’m also selling some of the Honey Stinger chews. These tasty gummy snacks come in two flavors Fruit Smoothie - A combination of cherry, mixed berry, and orange chews, and Cherry Blossom - Who doesn’t like cherries? They are tasty and after you indulge in some of these you won’t every be able to force down another gu, or gel again.

I’m selling the Waffles on eBay for about 25.00$ normally, however I’m offering them to my friends and family for a flat rate price of 20.00$ until Saturday night. The price of the chews are 22.00$ and will normally sell for about 27.00$. Each box of waffles includes 16 delicious waffles. A box of the organic chews includes 12 tasty gummy snacks. Normally a box of waffles/chews costs upwards of 35.00$ at your local bike shop.

Let me know if any of you are interested before Saturday night! Email me at tatelitchfield@gmail.com or shoot me a text or call me at 702-595-3063.

Please feel free to let your friends know as well; let them know that I’m doing it in order to pay for my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment