Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Arcade Fire Las Vegas





Well I know this post is over due but I have some great pictures and figure I mine as well upload them. Over the spring break I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to see the Band "The Arcade Fire" play for the first time ever in Las Vegas. While we were waiting for the first band to come on we ran in to the Clark family. We saw Mallory for the first time in years along with her husband, her dad, and Adam it was great to be able to catch up with them. The opening band was called Local Natives they played well but were just there to get us pumped for the main show. When the The Arcade Fire came on the crowd went wild. They were amazing and played for close to 1.5 hours, they played every song that I wanted to hear and best of all was that Nate, Robyn, and I all managed to push and shove our way to the front of the venue. We were literally feet from the feet of the band. I have to say that it was one of the best concerts that I have ever been too.




These next two photos were taken by the photographer from the Las Vegas Sun newspaper.

This is a great picture of Mallory screaming her lungs out

See if you can spot Nate and I, we were getting hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment